Sunday, October 16, 2016
Online Nwq Quiz Govrt Jobs postra; Placement Diu nai
Online Quiz For Pharmacist Exam
1.In a professional pharmacy setting, which agency regulates the majority of pharmacy technician activities and practices?
Food and Drug Administration
Drug Enforcement Agency
State Board Of Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician Certification Board
2. If a Tadalafil 10mg/tab has a typical half life of 17.5 hours, how long will it take until the blood concentration of this dosage falls to 25% of its initial strength?
3. Which route of administration will give the highest blood concentration level in the shortest time.
4. Which of the following would a patient be prescribed an albuterol Inhaler for?
Post Myocardial Infarction
5. In a retail pharmacy setting, who may counsel a customer who has questions about a vaccine they are considering?
Licensed pharmacy technician
Both A and B
6. Which of the following drugs is exempt from the locking cap requirements found in the PPPA?
7. If 3 grams of active ingredient are needed to make 1 pint of a suspension, how much active ingredients is needed to make 1 gallon of the suspension?
8. Given the name Accupril®(Quinapril), this drug is likely a:
9. In the NDC Number: 00615-6508-39. What do the last two numbers represent?
10. Which of the following insulins has the slowest onset time?
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest